Tuesday, June 30, 2015

About This Blog

I've done a lot of traveling in my life. In my youth I went to Germany 3 different times through an exchange program at my high school. I've always loved seeing new things and exploring the culture and history of various places. I've been to South Korea and all over Europe while in the army. During this time I spent as much time as I could exploring new places and meeting new people. I also like to take vacations away from home when possible and experience new and exciting places.

During all these trips one thing was tremendously helpful...and that was doing research on the internet to find out what I could about places before I went. Now I'd like to give back a little and provide what I've learned and seen from various places shortly after I've visited them. I'll be posting photos, links, and any words of wisdom I may have...lol.

I've enjoyed blogging during my time in the army and I believe this will be another way for me to do a little more. The posts will be a little hit or miss depending on my travels, but I'll do my best to keep new stuff coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment